Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

During November I'll be writing




I've learned about this annual adventure from my friend Greta, another writer and - to my amazement - I jumped in with both feet. National Novel Writing Month starts November 1 and I'll be trying to follow the rules (write a complete, 50,000-word work during the month) while breaking the rules (writing a creative non-fiction piece rather than a novel). I'm hurting no one since no one will see what I've done or even know, unless I actually get to the word count target and submit my story. I'm competing with myself for the prize of having done it. Simple yet satisfying. Just like a good meal...

Anyway, I may be a bit invisible during November trying to get through the challenge. I beg your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment