Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2018



Photo credit: lifehacker.com.au

Time Off for Thinking

It's been quite a long time since I've posted anything. I've been stuck. Trying to figure out which way to turn and what's next in this life. Having rebooted and redefined myself multiple times, each time thinking it's the last, it's rather surprising to find that I'm about to do it again. But that's what's on the horizon. After fruitlessly trying to hide from Life V. 11.0 - yes, when I sat down and figured it out it will be the eleventh time I've picked up and started over in some way - I am now, as they say, "leaning in."

While I don't know what this version is going to be just yet, I can only say that it feels good to claim it. And I'm looking forward to discovering where this new journey leads. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment